Subject: Re: follow up to arrange meeting

From: CD4 Scheduling

Date: 05/04/2016 11:47 AM

To: Wilshire Center BID

CC: Nikki Ezhari <nikki.ezhari@lacity.org>

Thank you Mike.

Meeting is confirmed for May 1 1 from 9 - 9:30 am.

If you need parking at City Hall Visitor's Parking, located on 201 N. Los Angeles Street, LA, CA 90012, please let me know the following.

Driver name:

Vehicle make & model:

License plate number:

Estimated time of arrival:

On Wed, May 4, 201 6 at 1 1 :31 AM, Wilshire Center BID <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote: Hi,

I can do 5/1 1 from 9-9:30.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

On May 4, 201 6, at 1 1 :28 AM, CD4 Scheduling <cd4.schedulina@lacitv.ora> wrote: Hi Mike,

I sincerely apologize but I have to reschedule. Would you advise on your availability?

5/1 1 from 9 - 9:30 am 5/18 from 3 - 3:30 pm

Please advise. Thank you.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Wilshire Center <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote: Good morning Yena,

Thank you for the email. It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday.

I will take the first available, 5/5 from 3:45 - 4:1 5 pm (DTLA).

I assume this will be at City Hall. If so, can you please arrange parking for me?

Thank you,

Michael Russell

Wilshires Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC)

213.321.6163

Mike@wilshirecenter.com

wilshirecenter.com

On Apr 25, 201 6, at 9:05 PM, CD4 Scheduling <cd4.schedulina@lacitv.ora> wrote:

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for speaking with me this morning. I wanted to follow up with arrange the meeting that Nikki has advised. Please let me know which works for you.

5/5 from 3:45 - 4:1 5 pm (DTLA)

5/12 from 4 - 4:30 pm (Toluca Lake Office)

5/1 9 from 3:30 - 4 pm (Hollywood Office)

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Yena Ji

Scheduler

Los Angeles City Councilmember David Ryu

Direct: 213.473.7004

http://www.davidervu.com/

!]

Yena Ji

Scheduler

Los Angeles City Councilmember David Ryu

Direct: 213.473.7004 http://www.davidervu.com/

Hi